Admin CP -> Phrases -> DiscordJoin -> Edit

Vaxmie's Staff Application (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaxmie

1) IGN (Please also include your name MC Link):

Vaxmie (https://it.namemc.com/search?q=Vaxmie)

2) Discord (example ChaoticKiller#7114):

Allanie#5149

3) Region:

Asia

4) Timezone

GMT+5

5) Age (You must be at least 16 to apply for staff):

13 and half

6) Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?

Yes I do

7) Do you have a 2 factor authentication application on your phone or device? (Required in order to be staff)

Not sure

8) Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?.)

Yes I have OBS

9) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Monday: 2-3 hrs
Tuesday: 1-2 hrs
Wednesday: 1-2 hrs
Thursday: 2-3 hrs
Friday: 3-4 hrs
Saturday: 4-5hrs

Sunday 4-5hrs

*Note: The times may vary depending on my routine, this is a rough estimation and I tried to be as honest as possible*

10) Why should we accept you as staff on RoyalCraft?

I am determined to become staff and provide my time and effort towards the good being of the server. I can help moderate people and chat, be aware of hackers around the server and also answer questions from the players if they have any issues. I enjoy playing factions and would love to interact with the community.

11) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

I was blackmailed online in a discord server and made me post my own personal pictures. They were stalking me on Instagram and making fun of me and made memes which really made me upset and made me quite depressed. They would prank me and then laugh about it in front of many people (about over 20). I left the server and blocked all the people who either made fun of me, pranked me and took my personal pictures. I learned to be careful around certain people who are mischievous or double-crossers and to be aware and careful with my personal data online.

12) Why do you want to be staff on RoyalCraft?

I want to interact with the community and grow with the server and also become mature by taking responsibilities and also sorting out my priorities. I also want to increase Team skills and by knowing new staff members and working together and improving the server for everyone to enjoy, this will make my day-to-day routine a much happier lifestyle and helping players is a good and nice experience to have. I hope I can be a good part of the staff team. I interacted with one of the staff member and they helped with the best of their abilities and I felt very welcomed which led me to make this application. I also hope to gain crucial experience so that I can partake in becoming staff either on major Minecraft servers like Hypixel or just make my way up to higher ranks on RoyalCraft

13) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

Mostly I'm involved in school and am doing GCEs (UK Studies) and I really enjoy playing table tennis or ping pong and go for practice sessions every Friday and Saturday. As winter break is still going for me, I hope to provide a lot more time and effort towards the server.

14) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

LKPixelCraft
LKPixelcraft was a pixelmon server and I became Moderator for a while. I could kick/mute/tempmute etc. Becoming a staff on this server helped me to interact in the community and engage in staff orders/meetings. This boosted my Communication Skills and Management craft. Though this server did not have many players on but had a wonderful staff team! I got demoted for being inactive as it was a 1.12 pixelmon server and I would usually hang out in 1.8

BrezzyMC
BrezzyMC was a skyblock server and I applied and gave an interview which they accepted. It was still in progress but many lost hope and the determination to continue and it was abandoned, and so I left as well but again it was a great experience to interact with people and I got a good vision of becoming a staff member.

VanityMC
VanityMC was to be a faction server and it was released. But again it did not end up well and most of the developers left the management of the server which led to being in a decline. But being staff it thought me a lot of new commands and ideas as it was my first server that I became staff on.

But overall, being staff on these servers helped me to improve and learn a lot of new stuff regarding staff and to interact with the community and to overall have fun!

15) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?

I have made many staff applications on many major servers that I used to play on like for example UniverseMC, MineSaga, PvPWars, etc. I got good responses from fellow players but I was mostly rejected because of my young age. I applied on UniverseMC on Dec 18. 2019

16) SCENARIO: Suppose you see a staff member who is higher than you Cheating or abusing What would you do?

I would immediately report it to a higher staff member or the owner, I'll also start recording him abusing and so I can show it to the Owner as proof for his misbehave. Being a staff member means taking responsibilities, helping players and setting a role model for many, hacking/abusing would not be ideal for a staff member as it ruins the enjoyment of playing on RoyalCraft

17) SCENARIO: Suppose someone logs on the server and starts griefing What would you do?

Firstly, I would ask him to stop griefing the server, most of the times they will not and so, having Helper permissions, I can't do much and so I will quickly report it to a higher staff member or Management Team to deal with him/ban him for his actions.

18) SCENARIO: Suppose a staff members account becomes compromised and their "Hacked" account logs on the server What would you do?

Me, not having the knowledge of it being a hacked account would do the same procedure as I would do to any hacker, I would report it to a higher staff member and let him deal with the situation. Until the staff member reaches out with us on discord, we can't do anything about it but accuse him of staff abuse.

19) Do you agree that you will not leak staff chat?

Yes, I agree

20) Do you understand you can not be staff on 2 servers?

Yes, I have resigned from all Minecraft servers.

21) Do you agree to not be toxic on the server?

Yes, I agree

22) Do you agree if you abuse your staff powers you will not only be demoted but IP Banned and Blacklisted from RoyalCraft?

Yes, I agree

23) Are you involved in Ddosing?

No, I'm not

24) Anything else we should know?
I just hope that I might get accepted as staff on RoyalCraft, it would mean a lot and that I can improve myself. If there were any mistakes in my application, please let me know, this would help in the future and thank you for reading through my application.

Regards,
Vaxmie

Thank You.

Sellinq

Management Team
Staff member
Manager
Hey @Vaxmie

I'm sorry to inform you but you don't meet the criteria of being over 16+ as you are 13 and a half

Best Regards,
RoyalCraft Management Team

Status
Not open for further replies.