Awesome299

Helper
Staff member
Helper
1) IGN (Please also include your name MC Link): Awesome299

2) Discord (example ChaoticKiller#7114): Awesome299#8542

3) Region: USA

4) Timezone: PST

5) Age (You must be at least 16 to apply for staff): I'm 15 but my birthday is May 10, 2004 but I am more than capable to become staff and will work hard to achieve my goals.

6) Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes.

7) Do you have a 2 factor authentication application on your phone or device? (Required in order to be staff) Yes.

8) Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?.) Yes.

9) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? At least 2 hours a day

10) Why should we accept you as staff on RoyalCraft (minimum of 200 words)?
You should accept me as staff because I am a very hard working individual and will do everything possible to complete my job. I love working with others and I will do whatever it takes to keep the community clean from any rule breakers. I know what it means to be staff and the responsibilities that come with it and won't ever abuse my tools or my rank. I also have lots of experience leading and moderating as I have been moderator on many smaller servers and even a couple bigger ones like, "GotPVP". I love being in a leadership role and love hanging out with other people and making them laugh and having an all around great time. I'm sure you hear this a lot but I'll say it anyways that even though I love having a great time, it doesn't mean I won't still hold people accountable for their action should they decide to break the rules, and I know all of the common sense staff commands necessary to do my job well. I am in a leadership role at my church and love helping people when they need help when they ask for it and even if they don't.

11) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

I've made a lot of mistakes in the past year but the one that stands out most is when I got into a big fight with my mom. I was being very disrespectful to her and since I'm bigger than her I overpowered her and locked myself in her room with her phone, tv and everything inside and I wouldn't let her in because she took all my stuff and just writing it all down makes me feel terrible. She then eventually found her way into her room but I was outside at the time so she locked me outside until I learned respect. I feel terrible about even laying a finger on my own mother because I know she loves me and I love her and I don't ever want to ruin the relationship we have ever, especially over a stupid phone and xbox. We have since made up for that day and are back to normal. We still have little arguments here and there but I control myself and don't let myself get, well, out of control.

12) Why do you want to be staff on RoyalCraft (minimum of 100 words)?

I want to be staff because as stated before, I work very hard and when I say I'll do something, I guarantee you I will get it done. I'm not a quitter and won't stop until I accomplish my goals and even then I'll still aim higher and be better than what I wanted to be. I'm very mature and don't discriminate people at all. I'm loyal and when asked to do something, I'll get it done. I love working with other people and playing with other people. I love having a great time and will make sure other players also enjoy the server and have a great time as well.

13) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

Of course! I love to ride my bike, go to the gym, play basketball, lead in church, hang out with friends and play video-games.

14) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

Yes. As stated before I have moderation on many smaller minecraft servers and even on a couple bigger ones too. I'm also a leader in my church.

15) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?

I have not.

16) SCENARIO: Suppose you see a staff member who is higher than you Cheating or abusing What would you do?
If I saw a staff member abusing or cheating regardless of rank, higher or lower, I'd record them doing whatever they were doing and take it to an admin for review. Now, if it was an admin abusing, I'd do the same thing except I'd take the evidence to the owner or other admins because they would have communication with the owner.

17) SCENARIO: Suppose someone logs on the server and starts griefing What would you do?
If someone started griefing on the server, I'd first ask him/her to stop doing what their doing unless they are mass griefing like using tnt, fire, lava, etc. If they continue, I'd issue a punishment. However, if I think they are griefing but I'm not entirely sure, I'd ask them to stop and record their actions and report it to another staff member who would help me with a conclusion.

18) SCENARIO: Suppose a staff members account becomes compromised and their "Hacked" account logs on the server What would you do?

If a staff account became compromised and logged into the server, I'd confirm it with the owner of the account and verify if they in-fact logged into the server. If not, I'd start recording and then alert a higher rank for help to deal with the situation. However, if the compromised account started abusing, that's another story. If they were randomly banning people, I would issue them a ban and alert a server admin for help with the situation. I would also contact the owner of the account to help find a solution to the issue.

19) Do you agree that you will not leak staff chat?

I Agree.

20) Do you understand you can not be staff on 2 servers?

I understand.

21) Do you agree to not be toxic on the server?

I Agree.

22) Do you agree if you abuse your staff powers you will not only be demoted but IP Banned and Blacklisted from RoyalCraft?

I agree and understand.

23) Are you involved in Ddosing?

Not at all.

24) Anything else we should know?

Even if you don't decide to hire me, I will still be very grateful for giving me the opportunity to apply and will do my best to help the server stay a fun and safe place for all ages.

Awesome299

Helper
Staff member
Helper
P.S : I know it says 16+ for age but I don't think age should be the target. I think it's maturity level you should look out for. Even though I'm not 16 yet, I'm still fully capable of handling the required job and I will work just as hard as a 16 year old would. Thanks for giving me the chance to apply! :p

Protous

Management Team
Staff member
Manager
Accepted

Your application has been accepted, make sure to contact me on the discord (Protous#9639),
to discuss an interview date.

RoyalCraft Management Team

Manager Protous

Status
Not open for further replies.