Admin CP -> Phrases -> DiscordJoin -> Edit

Announcement Server Beta Ending on Thursday Dec. 12!

Should Lava Blow up next season + Up the Dura of bedrock and Obby to 250 & 100

  • Yes, so it makes raiding more fair and gives smaller factions a chance

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, make bigger bases last longer and have more spawners

    Votes: 11 57.9%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Owner
Staff member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
11
Likes
3
Points
3
#1
Hello Everyone!
Hey, guys, I'm super stoked that we were able to bring RoyalCraft back to life! I just want to take a moment and personally thank each and every single one of you that joined, whether that be from 2 years ago or from today, I love seeing everyone support the server whether that be by voting for the server every single day or donating a small amount of money so that we can pay the servers bill, every little thing helps out So So much! I just want to make this post to update you guys on a few things that are going to be happening with the server in the next couple of weeks.


First things First, The server will be closing down on December 12th at 3 pm EST or 12 pm PT, for the west coast gang out here, and at that time we will be choosing the beta season FTop winners. The FTop winners will be receiving, A custom FTop Beta tag in chat, along with $150, FTop #2 will be Receiving $100, and FTop #3 $50! I want to just apologize for all of the inconveniences that happened during the beta season and hopefully, Season #1 will be better.

Also one Note, we will be accepting 2 more helpers as staff by the end of the season, so get your applications in!

Next, How the next season will work, Season #1 will start on Friday, December, 13th at 3 pm EST or 12 pm PT, and go all the way until January 15th, or January 31st depending on how everyone votes, where the player count is at, and overall how the server feels. The FTop Prizes for next season will Vary Between, $1,500 PayPal & BuyCraft, and $500 PayPal & BuyCraft.


Finally the exciting part, new Changes + new Features! We will be adding a bunch of new things over the course of the first season just to make a list this is what we have planned:

- Factions Duels
- F TNT Bank
- 6 Total World, 24, Corner Claim!!! -- Rainbow, Aqua, Quartz, End, Overworld, Dessert! *This may change
- Adding A Faction Rankup / Faction Boosters.
- Monthly Crates
- More GKits
- Possibly Adding back AON Keys, :)
- Adding Bounties
- Reducing the Price of Spawners + Balancing out the economy so the season lasts longer
- Adding Void/Sell Chests
- Adding Crop Hoppers
- Boosting the price of farming so it becomes another way to earn money
- Redoing the GUI of the Shop + Adding more items and making it look pretty
- Possibly Adding Mob Bosses, to the shop
- Creating a hub so you can automatically reconnect
- Adding a direct IP address to the CE server
- Adding a Confirmation to Chunk Busters
- 80% off Sale During Christmas until New Years!
- Adding A Koth schedule, Every Day at 12 pm when there are 40 people online
- Adding Discord Ingame invite Rewards, i.e, every time you invite someone you get a crate key in-game
- Water/Ice Gen Buckets
- Adding Trench Pickaxes
- Using the numerical Value of XP rather than the levels of xp
- Adding New Rewards to Supply Crates


Fixes planned
- Upping the rates of Inquiz,
- Changing the way mobs stack
- Fixing Water Buckets
- Fixing Stacked Potions
- Fixing being able to Sell certain items that you shouldn't be able to sell, Ex, Magic Dust.
- Fixing combat logging
- Fixing Pv's randomly changing items

Finally, If there is anything I missed or should add, Go ahead and add them in the comments below!
Again Thank you guys So So much for being part of RoyalCraft, I love you all from the bottom of my heart, I'm putting 110% effort into making this server as good as I can.

Owner Kurt_ <3
 
Last edited:

ExtirpationU

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
3
Likes
3
Points
3
#5
Couple suggestions:
Rework enchanting system so its a numerical value of xp rather than a level, leveling up gets exponentially harder when you get up there and 150 is just ridiculous, literally takes 3 hours for one book.

Change up the loot drops of supply crates, i tend to get repetitive items to the point where I don't even go to them anymore.

Add more variety to items in /shop, its a nice gui and setup but I find myself lacking a lot of normal things I would use, (building blocks is my main point)

Possibly consider KOTH?

Love the server so far! Keep up the great work
-
ExtirpationU
 

Kurt

Owner
Staff member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
11
Likes
3
Points
3
#6
Couple suggestions:
Rework enchanting system so its a numerical value of xp rather than a level, leveling up gets exponentially harder when you get up there and 150 is just ridiculous, literally takes 3 hours for one book.

Change up the loot drops of supply crates, i tend to get repetitive items to the point where I don't even go to them anymore.

Add more variety to items in /shop, its a nice gui and setup but I find myself lacking a lot of normal things I would use, (building blocks is my main point)

Possibly consider KOTH?

Love the server so far! Keep up the great work
-
ExtirpationU
If you read my forums post I put in there that we are setting up koth everyday at 12pm :p also i also wrote in there about the shop being redone :p

But for the Rest of the things, Adding new items to supply crates great idea and changing the xp system, ill ad that to the list!
Thank you!
 

ExtirpationU

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
3
Likes
3
Points
3
#7
If you read my forums post I put in there that we are setting up koth everyday at 12pm :p also i also wrote in there about the shop being redone :p

But for the Rest of the things, Adding new items to supply crates great idea and changing the xp system, ill ad that to the list!
Thank you!
My pleasure to help, best of luck and keep it up, Thank You!
 

ExtirpationU

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
3
Likes
3
Points
3
#10
Sort of a followup suggestion here, I honestly think most of the enchanting system can use an update, couple ideas:

Rework magic dusts, possibly make it something like the value of the dust can possibly be 1% higher per 10% on the book, Ex: tinkering an 80-89% book gives you mystery dust with a chance of 1%-9%

Open a forum post about new ideas for custom enchants and maybe add some periodically ? I feel like it would be a great way to keep the game fresh for the community and will constantly make new challenges and new possibilities for players, If you make a godset but there's a ton more enchants out there, that alone is incentive to keep playing and make another set.

Lastly, this one isn't major but it would be awesome, allow us to withdraw xp into a bottle, I know there's a command to do it but when you execute it, it doesn't do anything, I feel this would make a major impact on the economy as people would now buy XP instead of unopened books, also much more convenient to be able what books you want to open with the xp.

Thank you guys for you time,
ExtirpationU
 

Gusuu

Developer
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
12,592
Likes
1,955
Points
560
#11
Moved to announcements.
Added prefix.

Edit: typo
 

Jacob9storm

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
3
Likes
2
Points
3
#12
Getting something else besides XP for grinding would be nice, like getting mobcoins for killing mobs and that having Its own separate shop with new daily and special items we could purchase each day.
 

Gusuu

Developer
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
12,592
Likes
1,955
Points
560
#13
Getting something else besides XP for grinding would be nice, like getting mobcoins for killing mobs and that having Its own separate shop with new daily and special items we could purchase each day.
Thanks for the suggestion, we'll see if we can do something with this.
 

Baraquinho777

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
1
#15
What about graceperiod is its going to be on after reset if yes how long.
Graceperiod- for example a week where tnt/ceg/fireball are turned off and no one can use it.
It helps for people to get bases done and stuff like that.
 

Jacob9storm

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
3
Likes
2
Points
3
#16
Some fun daily or weekly events for the whole server, such as a parkour race or killing a boss. Also, some more fun in /voting. For example, having a random % to get a better key or some extra cash for voting. Advance the voting progression more, in the beta there is a gem key for 10 votes and then member+ for 20, so add more rewards for the more you vote. So like 35 votes, 50 votes, 75 votes, and then 100 votes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top