Admin CP -> Phrases -> DiscordJoin -> Edit

Denied Jocularvirus190's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav

1) IGN (Please also include your name MC Link): My minecraft username is Jocularvirus190

2) Discord (example ChaoticKiller#7114): MyNameIsJeff#5054

3) Region: India

4) Timezone: Indian Standard Timezone

5) Age (You must be at least 16 to apply for staff):16

6) Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? yes

7) Do you have a 2 factor authentication application on your phone or device? (Required in order to be staff) yes, i have phone and my computer

8) Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?.) yess, i can record videos in 60 fps and 720p

9) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 2-3 hours daily (definitely)

10) Why should we accept you as staff on RoyalCraft?
1. Friendly
2. Can behave with every age
3. Little Talkative
4. Always ready to help

11) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Some days ago i spammed on a server.
and it cause me to be muted for 30 minutes, now i would spam on any server (even on mine)

12) Why do you want to be staff on RoyalCraft?
Cause i have been dreaming about having staff on a server, and i want my dream to come true

13) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
listening to songs
trolling

14) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
i was a trial mod on invadedlands.net

15) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
munchymc.net
on this server i have sent my last application on yesterday

16) SCENARIO: Suppose you see a staff member who is higher than you Cheating or abusing What would you do?
i would tell them to stop, if they dont i would call a senior staff or i will just tempban until senior staff joins.

17) SCENARIO: Suppose someone logs on the server and starts griefing What would you do?
i would tell them to stop, if they dont i will trap them and give a warning, if they starts it again i would have to tempban them

18) SCENARIO: Suppose a staff members account becomes compromised and their "Hacked" account logs on the server What would you do?
ban

19) Do you agree that you will not leak staff chat?
no ofc not
20) Do you understand you can not be staff on 2 servers?
yess, and i am not staff anywhere else
21) Do you agree to not be toxic on the server?
yess, i would never be toxic on any server
22) Do you agree if you abuse your staff powers you will not only be demoted but IP Banned and Blacklisted from RoyalCraft?
yess, i would never do such a thing

23) Are you involved in Ddosing?

24) Anything else we should know?

ChaoticKiller

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Admin
Denied

Jocularvirus190, after looking through your staff application I have decide to deny your application. The reason why I have decide to deny your application is because you lack playtime on the RoyalCraft server. As a member of the staff team you would need to be active and due to your current playtime you have not shown you can be.

You may apply again in 1 weeks time. However, if you apply before this time is up your application will be denied.

Thank you for applying,

- SrADMIN ChaoticKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.