Admin CP -> Phrases -> DiscordJoin -> Edit

Denied Airpodsss' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

airpodsss

1) IGN (Please also include your name MC Link): Airpodsss | https://namemc.com/profile/airpodsss.2

2) Discord (example ChaoticKiller#7114): uoʌǝp#0220

3) Region: The Midwest

4) Timezone: Central

5) Age (You must be at least 16 to apply for staff): 16

6) Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? yes, both

7) Do you have a 2 factor authentication application on your phone or device? (Required in order to be staff) yes, I do

8) Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?.) yes, I have the pro version of 'Action!' recording software.

9) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can spend time after school everyday after I finish tasks such as homework, studying, etc. I can also play a lot on weekends unless I have plans. Otherwise 4-5 hours a day basically.

10) Why should we accept you as staff on RoyalCraft? I really do enjoy playing on this server, and I feel like I could help the community in a variety of ways.

11) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Well, recently during my computer class this year I forgot to turn in my assignments on time. I had to design and program all of the apps a few weeks before the end of the semester in order to get my grade back up from an F to an A-

12) Why do you want to be staff on RoyalCraft? I enjoy the community and think that I would be a beneficial member of the staff team.

13) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I lift, run, do sports, do clubs, work around in my community, and hangout with friends.

14) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? me and a few friends got helper on a server. We then increased our role to Moderator before the sever shut down without warning.

15) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? I have not made a previous application.

16) SCENARIO: Suppose you see a staff member who is higher than you Cheating or abusing What would you do? Record the evidence and present it to a staff member that is capable to act on the situation.

17) SCENARIO: Suppose someone logs on the server and starts griefing What would you do? Use whatever power I can, either banning or freezing if those are options, as well as record the proof of them griefing.

18) SCENARIO: Suppose a staff members account becomes compromised and their "Hacked" account logs on the server What would you do? Ban the upper staff if possible, if not I could not act on the situation. I would have to contact staff with perms to get rid of them.

19) Do you agree that you will not leak staff chat? Yes, I agree.

20) Do you understand you can not be staff on 2 servers? I understand that I can not be staff on two severs,

21) Do you agree to not be toxic on the server? Yes, I will not be toxic on the server.

22) Do you agree if you abuse your staff powers you will not only be demoted but IP Banned and Blacklisted from RoyalCraft? Yes, I agree to those terms.

23) Are you involved in Ddosing? I have no idea how to Ddos and never want to learn, so no.

24) Anything else we should know? Not anything crucial, if you have any questions please let me know :)

ChaoticKiller

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Admin
Denied

airpodsss, after looking through your staff application I have decide to deny your application. The reason why I have decide to deny your application is because you lack playtime on the RoyalCraft server. As a member of the staff team you would need to be active and due to your current playtime you have not shown you can be.

You may apply again in 1 weeks time. However, if you apply before this time is up your application will be denied.

Thank you for applying,

- SrADMIN ChaoticKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.